One needs to enter his Wi-Fi password once in a while. It is one of the most important things which help in connecting the multiple devices to use the internet. People often change their Wi-Fi passwords due to the security issues so that no outside person can enjoy the perks of internet. The owner changes the Wi-Fi password so than no one can have an unauthorized usage of the internet. But the most important things one is required to change the Wi-Fi password is that the person should know the previous password. But what if he doesn’t remember the password? Can he no longer change the password of his Wi-Fi connection? But that is not true, a person who doesn’t remembers his Wi-Fi password, can adopt6 a number of ways to recover his forgotten password.
Understanding the methods of password recovery in detail:
Various methods through the user can easily recover his Wi-Fi password includes certain steps. Letus explore some of the points related to the same as follows,
The first option is to find the pass word of the Wi-Fi connection on the PC. For windows operating system, the following instructions can help you in finding the Wi-Fi password:
- If you have a windows 8 installed, then swipe on the right side of the desktopscreen, where the button for settings will encounter.
- After clicking on settings button, selecting the “network” settings option, and then click on “connect”.
- After doing this, swipe of the right side of the screen and then tap to click the “search” button. Once the search option appears on the screen, type “view network connections” in the search tab.
- The search results will display multiple options, out of which select the “view network connections”.
- After doing that, click on the network connections option and then select the “status” button. Click on the properties of wireless connections, select the security tab and then select the check box of show characters. The password of the active selected network will be displayed in the password security tab.
After performing the above steps, you can easily note down the password of your Wi-Fi connection.
Second method of Wi-Fi password cracker includes finding the password from the router’s configuration. Through the webpage of the router’s configuration, one can easily crack the password of the Wi-Fi. But there is one important that the person should keep in mind before performing this method. It says that the device should be connected to internet in order to view the information from the router’s configuration webpage.
So, if the personal computer is connected to the internet, one can easily recover the password, using the following stapes,
First of all he needs to open a web browser, which is installed on his computer. After that the user needs to enter his IP address. Look for the wireless setting option available on the page. After that look for the wireless encryption settings options, which will show the password of the Wi-Finetwork.