Swimming pool is one thing that most people desire for their dream house. It gives an altogether refreshing look to one’s surroundings. Today most people choose in ground swimming pools over the above-ground ones. Pool builder Wodonga is an expert in pool construction from the north east. He uses the latest technology in constructing making him unique in his field.
Before constructing, the key aspects of construction of pool should be kept in mind. Some of them are as listed below
- There are mainly three types of in ground pools, they are
“Concrete”, “vinyl-lined” and “fiberglass”.
- Mostly known as Shotcrete or Gunite pools. These pools are customizable to any size, depth or shape with extreme easiness. This structural concrete technique is mostly for hillside areas. This type of pool is considered as the strongest among all the pools known.
- These pools are installed at a faster pace compared to any other pool. It has a gel coat finish making it stain resistant and non-porous but these come in limited sizes and shapes.
- Available in rectangular, freeform, L-shaped, has a variety of colours and patterns to choose from. It is lined by vinyl liners which comes in varied patterns and colours.
Cost of construction:
It depends upon the type of pool but if one is making the pool too lavish then cost might rise even for the fiberglass pool.
Pool construction involves many steps which are handled by professional builders. So employing the best builder should be given prime importance. Some of the steps the builder carries out along with the owner, electrician and plumber are
- Analysing the site for construction
- Designing the pool
- Getting a permit
- Excavating the area under construction
- Grading the dug up area
- Framing of walls of the pool
- Carrying out the necessary plumbing
- Electricity lining of the pool
- Pouring and grading the pool floor again
- Building the walls of the pool
- Finishing of the walls
- Filling the area outside pool
- Last is filling water into the pool
The area for constructing the pool must be in an area where there is enough sunlight, limited wind blows and enough space for accommodating things of use.
The water circulating system along with the filters are the most important things of a swimming pool. In this, filters are three types these are sand, cartridge and diatomaceous earth.
A pool construction may not be an easy task but keeping in mind few precautions and alertness can make the process smooth giving an individual the swimming pool of their dreams.